•The successful candidate will be assigned to the General Affairs Section of the Human Resources & General Affairs Department and will be responsible for the following legal duties
(1) General corporate legal affairs
Checking the contents of various contracts, establishing contract templates, establishing contract management regulations, organizing intellectual property information, creating utilization policies, and cooperating with legal counsel regarding various contracts and intellectual property registration.
(2) Planning and implementation of internal systems for compliance and governance (including those related to the Companies Act)
Preparation of compliance-related regulations, internal control regulations and other regulations related to the Companies Act
(3) Other general operations under the control of the General Affairs Division
Management of board of directors` meetings and shareholders’ meetings, maintenance of land and buildings, secretarial services for directors, etc.
• Experience in corporate legal affairs
Experience in sales contracts, service contracts and intellectual property (including working with legal counsel)
Experience of leading the development of contract rules and the formulation and implementation of IP strategies
Design of systems for compliance and governance (development of rules and regulations)
• Basic PC skills (Word, Excel, Power Point.)
• Negotiation with relevant parties
• Experience in organizing shareholder meetings and board meetings
• English (ability to deal directly with overseas contracts is a plus)
Basic recruitment information and benefits
•Salary will be determined in accordance with the employment regulations and wage rules, taking into account experience and ability.
*Benefits will be paid separately.
•Full-time allowance, NISA allowance, commuting allowance, overtime allowance, pay rise once a year, bonus twice a year
•Social insurance (health insurance, welfare pension, unemployment insurance, labour insurance)
•Head office and factory (Tochigi city, Tochigi prefecture)
•8:00 – 17:10 (70 minutes break in total)
•115 days per year
•2 days off per week