We recognize the importance of personal information and have implemented the following measures.
- 1. We have appointed a person in charge of managing information concerning individual customers (hereinafter referred to as "personal information") in each department that handles such information, and we have the manager perform appropriate management.
- 2. When we collect your personal information from you, we will notify you of the purpose of collection, our contact point for you, and the scope of our provision of your personal information, and then we will collect the necessary personal information.
- 3. We will appropriately manage the personal information we collect from you and not provide or disclose it to any third party other than those who have obtained your consent.
- 4. When we provide your personal information based on your consent as described in (3) above, we will require the third party to sign a contract with us to oblige that your personal information will not be leaked or provided to any third party.
- 5. We may send (deliver) information to you via e-mail or postal mail about our products and services or the products and services of our business partners, which we believe will be beneficial to you. You may request us to stop sending (delivering) such e-mails and mailings.
- 6. If you wish to inquire about or correct your personal information, please contact us, and we will respond to your request promptly within a reasonable range.
- 7. We will comply with the laws and regulations applicable to the personal information held by us and will review and improve our efforts in the above items as appropriate.